Three part Magnificat alternatim (Christoph Dalitz, 2018)
- Disposition: three parts a capella
- Composer: Christoph Dalitz
- First Publication: 2018
- Text: Lucas 1, 46-55
- License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
A quickly learnable three part Magnificat setting to be sung alternatim with the plainchant first tone. The verses are set very simple and only the doxology is slightly more elaborate.
- Latin Text, mixed voices: edition for SAT, edition for ATB (four A4 pages, 90kB)
- Latin Text, equal voices: edition for SSA, edition for TTB (four A4 pages, 90kB)
- English Text, mixed voices: edition for SAT (four A4 pages, 90kB)
Please drop me an email in case you need additional transposed editions or editions with an English or German text underlaid.