Trio Sonata in E Minor (Johann Joachim Quantz)
- Instruments: two traverse flutes or recorders in D and basso continuo
- Composer: Johann Joachim Quantz (1697-1773)
- First publication: undated
- License: Creative Commons Attribution
A trio sonata form a manuscript now preserved under the signature "Mus. 2470-Q-30" in the Saxonian State Library. The ambitus fits two travers flutes, and it can thus also be played with two D recorders ("voice flutes") or, a minor third higher, with two alto recorders.
- Score with all parts (ten A4 pages, 349kB)
- Part books in large print: Flauto primo, Flauto secondo, Basso continuo
(each five A4 pages, ca. 130kB)
Other Editions of the same music
An online facsimile of the original manuscript is available from https://digital.slub-dresden.de/ppn307139859/1.