Trio Sonata in A Major (unknown composer)
- Instruments: alto recorder, oboe, and basso continuo
- Composer: unknown (18th century)
- First publication: undated
- License: Creative Commons Attribution
A trio sonata in the "galant" style from a manuscript now preserved under the signature "Mus. 2-Q-2,6" in the Saxonian State Library. My edition is a literal transcription of the original manuscript, which is occasionally difficult to read due to bleed-through. The bass part is originally unfigured.
- complete score (13 A4 pages, 387kB)
- Part books in large print: traverse flute, violin, basso continuo
(five to six A4 pages, ca. 170kB)
Other Editions of the same music
An online facsimile of the original manuscript is available from https://digital.slub-dresden.de/id336549806/7.