Trio Sonata in C Major (Johann Christoph Pepusch)
- Instruments: two violins or alto recorders and basso continuo
- Composer: Johann Christoph Pepusch (1667-1752)
- First publication: undated
- License: Creative Commons Attribution
A trio sonata form a manuscript now preserved under the signature "Mus. 2160-Q-1" in the Saxonian State Library. Although it is originally devised for two violins, it can also be played on two alto recorders, because there is only a single instance in the second part that goes below the low F.
- Score with all parts (eight A4 pages, 230kB)
- Part books in large print: Violino primo, Violino secondo, Basso continuo
(each four A4 pages, ca. 100kB)
Other Editions of the same music
An online facsimile of the original manuscript is available from https://digital.slub-dresden.de/ppn309580722/1.