Twelve Poetic Pieces for Guitar (Christoph Dalitz, 2023)
- Instrument: solo guitar
- Composer: Christoph Dalitz
- First publication: 2010
A collection of pleasing pieces of only moderate difficulty. The edition includes music and tabs. In the different pieces, there is a variety of stylistical influences, e.g. by Fernando Sor, M.C. Linnemann or Napoleon Coste (no. 10).
In the different pieces, there is a variety of stylistical influences. Numbers 2, 11 & 12 sound a little like Fernando Sor, numbers 1 & 8 like M.C. Linnemann, number 3 like Daniel Gottlieb Türk, and number 10 (with a minor section reminiscent of Beethoven's "For Elise") like Napoleon Coste.
The titles are meant as free associations conveying the mood of the pieces:
- Elegy (C minor)
- Memoro pri l' somero - Memory of the summer (C minor)
- Danco en somera pluvo - Dance in the summer rain (C major)
- Canzone d'amore - Love song (G minor)
- Im Jahrmarkstgewühl - In the crowd on a fair (F major)
- Auf dem Karussel - Merry-go-round (F major)
- Dialogue (D minor)
- A song of Ossian (D major)
- Romance (E minor)
- Souvenir de Paris (A major)
- Forveturo de l' barko - Departure of the barque (B minor)
- La barko revenas - The barque returns (B minor)
The complete edition is available from all-sheetmusic.com.