Trio Sonata in G Major (Johann Joachim Quantz)
- Instruments: traverse flute, oboe d'amore and basso continuo
- Composer: Johann Joachim Quantz (1697-1773)
- First publication: undated
- License: Creative Commons Attribution
A trio sonata from a manuscript now preserved under the signature "Mus. 2470-Q-39" in the Saxonian State Library. The oboe part can alternatively be played on a violin.
In my edition, I have added some figures in the bass in order to faciliate accompanying directly form the figured bass part.
- Score with all parts (ten A4 pages, 285kB)
- Part books in large print: Flauto traversiero, Oboe d'amour o violino, Basso continuo
(each five A4 pages, ca. 130kB)
- Transposed part for Oboe d'amore: Oboe d'amore in A (five A4 pages, 111kB)
Other Editions of the same music
An online facsimile of the original manuscript is available from http://digital.slub-dresden.de/ppn30666965X.