Ave Maria (Christoph Dalitz, 1988)
- Disposition: two solo voices (alto and tenor) and guitar
- Composer: Christoph Dalitz
- First Public Performance: 1988
- Text: Old prayer based on Lucas 1,28
- License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
A setting in a popular classic-romantic style. The accompaniment is originally meant for guitar, but can alternatively be played on any other chordal instrument if necessary.
PDF File (two A4 pages, 56kB)
This edition only contains chord symbols for the accompaniment. Please drop me an email if you would like to have a written out organ accompaniment, so that I can write one for you.