Mass in the International Language (Christoph Dalitz, 2019)
- Disposition: two parts (AT, SA, or TB) with accompaniment (organ, piano or guitar)
- Composer: Christoph Dalitz
- First Publication: 2019
- Text: liturgical (Esperanto translation: IKUE)
- License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike
This mass setting is based on the Esperanto translation of the liturgical text as published by the Internacia Katolika Unuiĝo Esperantista (IKUE). I am grateful to the IKUE for the kind permission to use this translation. Thereby, I can provide an easily singable mass setting in an easy to learn and to speak international language.
The original disposition for this setting is the combination alto/tenor, but it can be sung as well with soprano/alto or tenor/bass, depending on the available singers. The Sanctus has a chorus with a melody sufficiently simple to be sung by the entire congregation. In this case, the verses can be sung alternatingly by the choir or soloists.
- complete edition with preface in de/en/eo: A4 brochure with convenient page turns
- individual movements: Kyrie, Gloria, Sanctus, Agnus Dei
- melody sheet Sanctus for the congregation: one A5 page, double page (two A5 on A4 page)
- Recording: YouTube-Playlist of individual movements